Integrated microfluidic device for single-cell trapping and spectroscopy
Supplemental File 1
La Rocca, R.
Di Fabrizio, Enzo M.
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractOptofluidic microsystems are key components towards lab-on-a-chip devices for manipulation and analysis of biological specimens. In particular, the integration of optical tweezers (OT) in these devices allows stable sample trapping, while making available mechanical, chemical and spectroscopic analyses.
CitationLiberale C, Cojoc G, Bragheri F, Minzioni P, Perozziello G, et al. (2013) Integrated microfluidic device for single-cell trapping and spectroscopy. Sci Rep 3. doi:10.1038/srep01258.
PublisherNature Publishing Group
PubMed Central IDPMC3570777
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
- Nanophotonic trapping for precise manipulation of biomolecular arrays.
- Authors: Soltani M, Lin J, Forties RA, Inman JT, Saraf SN, Fulbright RM, Lipson M, Wang MD
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- On-chip supercontinuum optical trapping and resonance excitation of microspheres.
- Authors: Nitkowski A, Gondarenko A, Lipson M
- Issue date: 2010 May 15
- Multifunctional optofluidic lab-on-chip platform for Raman and fluorescence spectroscopic microfluidic analysis.
- Authors: Persichetti G, Grimaldi IA, Testa G, Bernini R
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 25
- Optofluidic chip for single cell trapping and stretching fabricated by a femtosecond laser.
- Authors: Bragheri F, Ferrara L, Bellini N, Vishnubhatla KC, Minzioni P, Ramponi R, Osellame R, Cristiani I
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Hybrid optofluidic integration.
- Authors: Parks JW, Cai H, Zempoaltecatl L, Yuzvinsky TD, Leake K, Hawkins AR, Schmidt H
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 21