Five new amicoumacins isolated from a marine-derived Bacterium bacillus subtilis
Lai, Pok Yui
KAUST DepartmentImaging and Characterization Core Lab
Materials Science and Engineering Program
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
KAUST Global Collaborative Research Program
Advanced Nanofabrication, Imaging and Characterization Core Lab
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFour novel amicoumacins, namely lipoamicoumacins A-D (1-4), and one new bacilosarcin analog (5) were isolated from culture broth of a marine-derived bacterium Bacillus subtilis, together with six known amicoumacins. Their structures were elucidated on the basis of extensive spectroscopic (2D NNR, IR, CD and MS) analysis and in comparison with data in literature. 2012 by the authors; licensee MDPI.
CitationLi Y, Xu Y, Liu L, Han Z, Lai PY, et al. (2012) Five New Amicoumacins Isolated from a Marine-Derived Bacterium Bacillus subtilis. Marine Drugs 10: 319-328. doi:10.3390/md10020319.
PubMed Central IDPMC3296999
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This article is an open-access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).
- Damxungmacin A and B, Two New Amicoumacins with Rare Heterocyclic Cores Isolated from Bacillus subtilis XZ-7.
- Authors: Tang HL, Sun CH, Hu XX, You XF, Wang M, Liu SW
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 23
- Isolation of 8'-phosphate ester derivatives of amicoumacins: structure-activity relationship of hydroxy amino acid moiety.
- Authors: Hashimoto M, Taguchi T, Nishida S, Ueno K, Koizumi K, Aburada M, Ichinose K
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- Antimicrobial gageomacrolactins characterized from the fermentation of the marine-derived bacterium Bacillus subtilis under optimum growth conditions.
- Authors: Tareq FS, Kim JH, Lee MA, Lee HS, Lee JS, Lee YJ, Shin HJ
- Issue date: 2013 Apr 10
- Hetiamacin B-D, new members of amicoumacin group antibiotics isolated from Bacillus subtilis PJS.
- Authors: Liu S, Han X, Jiang Z, Wu G, Hu X, You X, Jiang J, Zhang Y, Sun C
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Antibacterial activity of coumarins.
- Authors: de Souza SM, Delle Monache F, Smânia A Jr
- Issue date: 2005 Sep-Oct