Long-range interactions of excited He atoms with the alkaline earth atoms Mg, Ca, and Sr
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Computational Physics and Materials Science (CPMS)
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/315807
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDispersion coefficients for the long-range interactions of the first four excited states of He, i.e., He(2 1, 3 S) and He(2 1, 3 P), with the low-lying states of the alkaline earth atoms Mg, Ca, and Sr are calculated by summing over the reduced matrix elements of multipole transition operators.
CitationZhang J-Y, Mitroy J, Yan Z-C, Babb JF, Sadeghpour HR, et al. (2013) Long-range interactions of excited He atoms with the alkaline earth atoms Mg, Ca, and Sr. The Journal of Chemical Physics 138: 134317. doi:10.1063/1.4794048.
JournalThe Journal of Chemical Physics
- The long-range non-additive three-body dispersion interactions for the rare gases, alkali, and alkaline-earth atoms.
- Authors: Tang LY, Yan ZC, Shi TY, Babb JF, Mitroy J
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 14
- Long-range dispersion coefficients for Li, Li(+), and Be(+) interacting with the rare gases.
- Authors: Tang LY, Zhang JY, Yan ZC, Shi TY, Mitroy J
- Issue date: 2010 Sep 14
- The structure and energetics of 3He and 4He nanodroplets doped with alkaline earth atoms.
- Authors: Hernando A, Mayol R, Pi M, Barranco M, Ancilotto F, Bünermann O, Stienkemeier F
- Issue date: 2007 Aug 9
- Van der Waals density functional from multipole dispersion interactions.
- Authors: Alves de Lima N
- Issue date: 2010 Jan 7
- Discrete, solvent-free alkaline-earth metal cations: metal···fluorine interactions and ROP catalytic activity.
- Authors: Sarazin Y, Liu B, Roisnel T, Maron L, Carpentier JF
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 15