The 2018 Winter Enrichment Program had the theme of “Human-Machine Future” and paid particular focus to the following three broadly defined topics; Sensing (by humans and/or machines), Networks (of various kinds, including chemical, biological, power, communication, computer, transportation and social), Data (machine and/or sensor generated). We also explored how rapid developments in related fields are shaping a new future for both humans and machines.
- PresentationSmart City projectAuthor: Al Harbi, Ayman
- PosterCharacterization of structure and function of the interaction between the HIV-1 Nef protein and the p85 regulatory subunit of the phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase (PI3K).Author: Aljedani, Safia Salim Eid
- PosterExtending the Reach of Big Data Optimization - Randomized Algorithms for Minimizing Relatively Smooth FunctionsAuthor: Hanzely, Filip
- PosterEvolution of small molecule neurotransmission in animalsAuthor: Mahmood, Hanan
- PosterInvestigating the antagonistic blending effects of DCN on gasoline-alcohol mixtures