KAUST Repository > Academic Divisions > Biological and Environmental Sciences & Engineering (BESE) >
Marine Science Program157
- ArticleImportance of sampling frequency when collecting diatoms
- DissertationThe Genome of Aiptasia and the Role of MicroRNAs in Cnidarian-Dinoflagellate EndosymbiosisAuthor: Baumgarten, SebastianAdvisor: Voolstra, Christian R.
- ThesisComparative analysis and culturing of the microbial community of Aiptasia pallida, A Sea Anemone Model for Coral BiologyAuthor: Binsarhan, MohammadAdvisor: Voolstra, Christian R.
- DissertationBiogeography, Cultivation and Genomic Characterization of Prochlorococcus in the Red SeaAuthor: Shibl, Ahmed A.Advisor: Stingl, Ulrich
- ThesisBiodiversity of Macrofauna Associated with Sponges across Ecological Gradients in the Central Red SeaAuthor: Kandler, NoraAdvisor: Berumen, Michael L.