KAUST Repository > Academic Divisions > Biological and Environmental Sciences & Engineering (BESE) >
Marine Science Program165
- ArticleImportance of sampling frequency when collecting diatoms
- DissertationThe Genome of Aiptasia and the Role of MicroRNAs in Cnidarian-Dinoflagellate EndosymbiosisAuthor: Baumgarten, SebastianAdvisor: Voolstra, Christian R.
- DatasetData from: Seascape and life-history traits do not predict self-recruitment in a coral reef fish
- DatasetData from: Year-long monitoring of physico-chemical and biological variables provide a comparative baseline of coral reef functioning in the central Red Sea
- DatasetSupplementary Material for: Hologenome analysis of two marine sponges with different microbiomes