KAUST Repository > Academic Divisions > Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences & Engineering (CEMSE) >
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division3795
- ArticleOptimal Monotonicity-Preserving Perturbations of a Given Runge–Kutta Method
- ArticlePoint process-based modeling of multiple debris flow landslides using INLA: an application to the 2009 Messina disaster
- ArticleRefined isogeometric analysis for a preconditioned conjugate gradient solver
- PosterPredMP: A Web Resource for Computationally Predicted Membrane Proteins via Deep Learning
- ArticleOverexpression of endothelin B receptor in glioblastoma: a prognostic marker and therapeutic target?