THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ThesisInvestigating effects of hypertonic saline solutions on lipid monolayers at the air-water interfaceAuthor: Nava Ocampo, Maria F.Advisor: Mishra, Himanshu
- ThesisRainbow Particle Imaging Velocimetry for Dense 3D Fluid Velocity ImagingAuthor: Xiong, JinhuiAdvisor: Heidrich, Wolfgang
- ThesisMultiple Scattering Model for Optical Coherence Tomography with Rytov ApproximationAuthor: Li, MuxingziAdvisor: Heidrich, Wolfgang
- ThesisTowards Controlling Latency in Wireless Networks
- DissertationDesign and Analysis of Decision Rules via Dynamic ProgrammingAuthor: Amin, Talha M.Advisor: Moshkov, Mikhail