THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ArticleExploring the genetic diversity of shallow-water Agariciidae (Cnidaria: Anthozoa) from the Saudi Arabian Red Sea
- ArticleCRISPR-Cpf1: A New Tool for Plant Genome Editing
- ArticleFeasibility of N2 Binding and Reduction to Ammonia on Fe-Deposited MoS2 2D Sheets: A DFT Study
- DissertationEfficient Disk-Based Techniques for Manipulating Very Large String DatabasesAuthor: Allam, AminAdvisor: Kalnis, Panos
- ArticleExperimental Investigation of a Mechanical Vapour Compression Chiller at Elevated Chilled Water Temperatures