THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ArticleEnhanced photocatalytic activity induced by sp 3 to sp 2 transition of carbon dopants in BiOCl crystals
- ArticleConical quarl swirl stabilized non-premixed flames: flame and flow field interaction
- ArticleReliable fault detection and diagnosis of photovoltaic systems based on statistical monitoring approaches
- ArticleProbabilistic modeling and global sensitivity analysis for CO 2 storage in geological formations: a spectral approach
- ArticleElectrochemically Active Polymeric Hollow Fibers based on Poly(ether- b -amide)/Carbon Nanotubes