THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- DissertationHigh Quality Zinc Oxide Thin films and Nanostructures Prepared by Pulsed Laser Deposition for PhotodetectorsAuthor: Flemban, Tahani H.Advisor: Roqan, Iman S.
- PresentationStructures and algorithms for post-processing large data sets and multi-variate functions in spatio-temporal statisticsAuthor: Litvinenko, Alexander
- ArticleRelative entropy for hyperbolic-parabolic systems and application to the constitutive theory of thermoviscoelasticity
- ArticleEddy-induced cross-shelf export of high Chl-a coastal waters in the SE Bay of Biscay
- ArticleDCE-MRI texture analysis with tumor subregion partitioning for predicting Ki-67 status of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancers