THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ThesisMixed, Nonsplit, Extended Stability, Stiff Integration of Reaction Diffusion EquationsAuthor: Alzahrani, Hasnaa H.Advisor: Knio, Omar M.
- ArticleA comparison of macroscopic models describing the collective response of sedimenting rod-like particles in shear flows
- ArticleApplication of novel analytical ultracentrifuge analysis to solutions of fungal mannans
- ArticleGauss-Galerkin quadrature rules for quadratic and cubic spline spaces and their application to isogeometric analysis
- PresentationClustering based gene expression feature selection method: A computational approach to enrich the classifier efficiency of differentially expressed genes