THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- Technical ReportTucker Tensor analysis of Matern functions in spatial statistics
- ArticleThe possible physical mechanism for the EAP–SR co-action
- ArticleSparse approximation of multilinear problems with applications to kernel-based methods in UQ
- Conference PaperOn the scalability of uncoordinated multiple access for the Internet of Things
- ArticleExperimental and numerical study of cap-like lean limit flames in H 2 -CH 4 -air mixtures