THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- Technical ReportAsynchronous Task-Based Polar Decomposition on Manycore Architectures
- ArticleA Thresholding-Based Antenna Switching in SWIPT-Enabled MIMO Cognitive Radio Networks with Co-Channel Interference
- ArticlePDMS/PVDF hybrid electrospun membrane with superhydrophobic property and drop impact dynamics for dyeing wastewater treatment using membrane distillation
- ArticleMaximum-principle-satisfying space-time conservation element and solution element scheme applied to compressible multifluids
- ArticlePeripheral administration of lactate produces antidepressant-like effects