THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice: KAUST account login temporarily disabled due to system upgrade process. During the interim, please use the alternative login option. If you experience any problems, email email@example.com.
- ArticleAssessing the removal of organic micropollutants by a novel baffled osmotic membrane bioreactor-microfiltration hybrid system
- ArticleOrganic solar cells based on anthracene-containing PPE–PPVs and non-fullerene acceptors
- ArticleThe Richtmyer-Meshkov instability of a double-layer interface in convergent geometry with magnetohydrodynamics
- ArticleDecarbonylative Cross-Couplings: Nickel Catalyzed Functional Group Interconversion Strategies for the Construction of Complex Organic Molecules
- ArticlePhosphine Plasma Activation of α-Fe 2 O 3 for High Energy Asymmetric Supercapacitors