THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- Working PaperThe genome sequence of the wild tomato Solanum pimpinellifolium provides insights into salinity tolerance
- Working PaperPair bond endurance promotes cooperative food defense and inhibits conflict in coral reef butterflyfishes
- Working PaperNeurobiology of pair bonding in fishes; convergence of neural mechanisms across distant vertebrate lineages
- Working PaperButterflyfishes as a System for Investigating Pair Bonding
- ArticleMaximum Recoverable Gas from Hydrate Bearing Sediments by Depressurization