THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- DissertationSpin Transport in Ferromagnetic and Antiferromagnetic TexturesAuthor: Akosa, Collins A.Advisor: Manchon, Aurelien
- ArticleProfilometry of thin films on rough substrates by Raman spectroscopy
- ArticleCNTs reinforced super-hydrophobic-oleophilic electrospun polystyrene oil sorbent for enhanced sorption capacity and reusability
- ArticleA Unified Moment-Based Approach for the Evaluation of the Outage Probability with Noise and Interference
- DissertationNanocrystals and Nanoclusters as Cocatalysts for Photocatalytic Water SplittingAuthor: Sinatra, LutfanAdvisor: Bakr, Osman M.