THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ArticleBack Radiation Suppression through a Semitransparent Ground Plane for a mm-Wave Patch Antenna
- ArticleNew Closed-Form Results on Ordered Statistics of Partial Sums of Gamma Random Variables and its Application to Performance Evaluation in the Presence of Nakagami Fading
- DissertationScalable Frequent Subgraph MiningAuthor: Abdelhamid, EhabAdvisor: Kalnis, Panos
- ThesisSymbolic Detection of Permutation and Parity Symmetries of Evolution Equations
- ArticleToward better understanding of the support effect: test cases for CO dissociation on Fe n /TiO 2 (110), n=4,5