THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ArticleZIF-8 gate tuning via terminal group modification: a computational study
- ArticlePersonalized 2D color maps
- ArticleEfficiency Enhancement of InGaN-Based Solar Cells via Stacking Layers of Light-Harvesting Nanospheres
- ArticleFreeze desalination of seawater using LNG cold energy
- ArticleUnderstanding the risk of scaling and fouling in hollow fiber forward osmosis membrane application