THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ArticleDithiopheneindenofluorene (TIF) Semiconducting Polymers with Very High Mobility in Field-Effect Transistors
- Technical ReportApplication of Bayesian Networks for Estimation of Individual Psychological Characteristics
- ThesisSketch Style Recognition, Transfer and Synthesis of Hand-Drawn SketchesAuthor: Shaheen, SaraAdvisor: Ghanem, Bernard
- DissertationIterative Observer-based Estimation Algorithms for Steady-State Elliptic Partial Differential Equation SystemsAuthor: Majeed, Muhammad UsmanAdvisor: Laleg-Kirati, Taous-Meriem
- ArticleLow-Complexity Scheduling and Power Adaptation for Coordinated Cloud-Radio Access Networks