THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ArticleSpatiotemporal monitoring of soil water content profiles in an irrigated field using probabilistic inversion of time-lapse EMI data
- ArticleNavier slip model of drag reduction by Leidenfrost vapor layers
- Working PaperCoral reef carbonate budgets and ecological drivers in the naturally high temperature and high alkalinity environment of the Red Sea
- ArticleValence and conduction band offsets of β-Ga2O3/AlN heterojunction
- ArticleMorphological evolution and internal strain mapping of pomelo peel using X-ray computed tomography and digital volume correlation