THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ArticleImproved nonlinear fault detection strategy based on the Hellinger distance metric: Plug flow reactor monitoring
- ArticleCapacity Bounds for the Gaussian IM-DD Optical Multiple-Access Channel
- ArticleMicrobial community composition of deep-sea corals from the Red Sea provides insight into functional adaption to a unique environment
- ArticlePerformance Evaluation of Underwater Wireless Optical Communications Links in the Presence of Different Air Bubble Populations
- PresentationTrends in e-collection development and assessment: experiences from KAUSTAuthor: Vijayakumar, J.K.