THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Notice: KAUST account login temporarily disabled due to system upgrade process. During the interim, please use the alternative login option. If you experience any problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ThesisA Study of Recurrent and Convolutional Neural Networks in the Native Language Identification Task
- DissertationExploiting Data Sparsity In Covariance Matrix Computations on Heterogeneous SystemsAuthor: Charara, Ali M.Advisor: Keyes, David Elliot
- ArticleSynthesis of an oxo trialkyl tungsten fluoride complex and its dual reactivity with silica dehydroxylated at high temperature
- ArticleRoot bacterial endophytes confer drought resistance and enhance expression and activity of a vacuolar H+ -pumping pyrophosphatase in pepper plants
- ArticleGLAM: Glycogen-derived Lactate Absorption Map for visual analysis of dense and sparse surface reconstructions of rodent brain structures on desktop systems and virtual environments