THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ArticleNutrient utilization and oxygen production by Chlorella Vulgaris in a hybrid membrane bioreactor and algal membrane photobioreactor system
- ArticleElectrical impedance spectroscopy for measuring the impedance response of carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer composite laminates
- ArticleSecrecy Capacity Analysis over α−μ Fading Channels
- ArticleOn the Efficient Simulation of Outage Probability in a Log-normal Fading Environment
- ArticleLight availability and temperature, not increased CO2, will structure future meadows of Posidonia oceanica