THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ThesisStability of BDF-ADI DiscretizationsAuthor: Felício dos Reis, João MiguelAdvisor: Ketcheson, David I.
- ArticleOmni-PolyA: a method and tool for accurate recognition of Poly(A) signals in human genomic DNA
- ArticleHalf-Duplex and Full-Duplex AF and DF Relaying with Energy-Harvesting in Log-Normal Fading
- ArticleGradual adaptation to salt and dissolved oxygen: Strategies to minimize adverse effect of salinity on aerobic granular sludge
- ArticleHierarchical (Ni,Co)Se 2 /Carbon Hollow Rhombic Dodecahedra Derived from Metal-Organic Frameworks for Efficient Water-Splitting Electrocatalysis