THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ThesisProtein Function Prediction Based on Sequence and Structure Information
- ThesisExploring Ocean Animal Trajectory Pattern via Deep Learning
- DissertationRole of Carboxylate ligands in the Synthesis of AuNPs: Size Control, Molecular Interaction and Catalytic ActivityAuthor: Aljohani, Hind AbdullahAdvisor: Basset, Jean-Marie
- DissertationEfficient Multilevel and Multi-index Sampling Methods in Stochastic Differential EquationsAuthor: Haji-Ali, Abdul LateefAdvisor: Tempone, Raul Fidel
- ArticleHigh Efficiency Inverted Organic Solar Cells with a Neutral Fulleropyrrolidine Electron Collecting Interlayer