THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ArticleBacterial community dynamics are linked to patterns of coral heat tolerance
- ArticleUltrathin 1T-phase MoS2 nanosheets decorated hollow carbon microspheres as highly efficient catalysts for solar energy harvesting and storage
- ArticleThe genome of Chenopodium quinoa
- ArticleProtein Structure Classification and Loop Modeling Using Multiple Ramachandran Distributions
- ArticleFlow cytometric bacterial cell counts challenge conventional heterotrophic plate counts for routine microbiological drinking water monitoring