THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- Article2D simulation and performance evaluation of bifacial high efficiency c-Si solar cells under variable illumination conditions
- ArticleEthers on Si(001): A prime example for the common ground between surface science and molecular organic chemistry
- Working PaperEpigenome-associated phenotypic acclimatization to ocean acidification in a reef-building coral
- ArticleComplexation of trichlorosalicylic acids by alkaline and first row transition metals as a switch for their antibacterial activity
- ArticleBatched QR and SVD Algorithms on GPUs with Applications in Hierarchical Matrix Compression