THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Announcement: New Analytics Service for KAUST researchers called PlumX@KAUST based on the repository, for more information please visit the PlumX Libguide.
- ArticleEvaluating the hydrological consistency of evaporation products
- ArticleSurface enhanced thermo lithography
- ArticleIn-situ biofouling assessment in spacer filled channels using optical coherence tomography (OCT): 3D biofilm thickness mapping
- ArticleSc and Nb Dopants in SrCoO3 Modulate Electronic and Vacancy Structures for Improved Water Splitting and SOFC Cathodes
- ArticleA parity checker circuit based on microelectromechanical resonator logic elements