THE KAUST Repository is an initiative of the University Library to expand the impact of conference papers, technical reports, peer-reviewed articles, preprints, theses, images, data sets, and other research-related works of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Files in the repository are accessible through popular web search engines and are given persistent web addresses so links will not become broken over time.
KAUST researchers: To submit your research to the repository, click on Submit an Item, log in with your KAUST user name and password, and deposit the item in the appropriate collection.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice: KAUST account login temporarily disabled due to system upgrade process. During the interim, please use the alternative login option. If you experience any problems, email email@example.com.
- DissertationTunable topological phases in photonic and phononic crystalsAuthor: Chen, ZeguoAdvisor: Wu, Ying
- ArticleTerahertz polarization converter based on all-dielectric high birefringence metamaterial with elliptical air holes
- ArticleOptimal Monotonicity-Preserving Perturbations of a Given Runge–Kutta Method
- ArticlePoint process-based modeling of multiple debris flow landslides using INLA: an application to the 2009 Messina disaster
- ArticleHow Big Data Fast Tracked Human Mobility Research and the Lessons for Animal Movement Ecology